For the last three months you’ve poured your blood, sweat and tears into creating your web series. You couldn’t be prouder of it, and you can’t wait to share it with the world. The only question that remains is… now what?
If a web series is launched in a forest (or on YouTube) and no one is around to watch it, does it make a sound? Quantum theory aside, you owe it to yourself to make sure your series reaches the influencers that can help amplify your voice and bring viewers to your content.
As content creators ourselves, we understand how much work goes into making and distributing an independent series, and we’ve seen far too many projects lose momentum during the last (and arguable most important) leg of the race: promoting their finished project. That’s why we started the New Media PR division of Go Team Entertainment, to help content creators get the recognition they deserve.
Go Team Entertainment is more than a traditional PR firm. We can work with you to create your digital strategy from any stage of your project’s life. We can be as involved in the process as you need, providing vital information about how to create a successful web series alongside reaching out to the press on your behalf.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Creating a Comprehensive List of Press Contacts Tailored to Your Content
- Sending Out Targeted Pitches to Press Outlets
- Consulting on Your Overall Brand Image / PR Strategy
- Writing Press Releases and assembling your EPK
- Consulting on Production, Post-Production and Kickstarter / Crowdfunding Campaigns
- Creating your Social Media Strategy and Assisting with Social Media Management of Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Have a project you think might be a good fit for our team?